Monday, February 13, 2012

Updating

Well, who could've seen this coming?

My first entries for both INSERT COIN and Booked Solid were scheduled to be up by now. Then life hit. Big time. To make a long story short, January was just awful for the wife and I (well...more so for the wife). I did have a book planned out and had games to talk about but little to no time or drive to do so.

With that out of the way, let's talk about what's going to happen next. January's book is now going to be February's book, which I plan on starting this week; it's kind of short, but it's one I've been very interested in reading for a while. As for the games...well, there will be talk about what I've been playing for the last few weeks as well as an RPG I started just an hour ago that I'll be playing routinely until it's complete.

Thanks for understanding, and hope to have something for you soon.

No comments: